Shades of White's family is expanding! Over the past two years we have been growing and would now love to add another seamstress (Part time) to our happy, creative and skilled team.
We would love to hear from anyone with the following requirements:
- Have two full years experience or more, preferable in bridal.
- High confidence and good references from previous employers.
- Experience in working with heavily beaded and lace dresses.
- Speed isn't essential but the ability to take your time to produce immaculate results is.
- Be personable and able to converse with the brides about their needs and dress alterations. Shades of White consultants do assist at every fitting but an ability to confidently and calmly explain processes is very helpful.
To apply for this position please don't send your CV, simply write a letter or send us something that you feel describes you, Either via e-mail or post. Aside from academic achievements we would like to know who you are, what you're about and what you could bring to our happy family.
4 & 5 Manor Mews